ST-40V Machine for trenchless replacement of pipelines (vertical)
Our machine ST-40V with vertical disposition of cylinders is designed for trenchless replacement of pipelines (pipe bursting) in confined spaces, without the presence of the operator inside a well or a box.
The overall dimensions of the unit make it possible to place it in wells with small diameter, starting from 800 mm.
The modularity of the assembly and the low weight of the components allow lowering directly through the hatch hole with a diameter of 600 mm.
The main parameters of the works performance:
- Pulling capacity for pipe pulling into position: 40 tons
- Replaceable pipeline length*: 150 m
- Old pipeline diameters: from 100 mm to 315 mm
- New pipeline diameters**: from 110 mm to 315 mm
* It depends on the material, degree of wear of pipes being replaced, the skills of the crew, hydrogeological conditions, clogging of old pipes, and other factors..
** With both conservation and increase / decrease of diameter.
Types of pipelines: Water and sewerage, gas, conduits for cables used for various purposes.
Material of replaced pipeline: cast iron, reinforced concrete, ceramic, asbestos.
Material of new pipeline: polyethylene.
Vertical arrangement of hydraulic cylinders
Gives more free space a standard D 1000 mm well. (For non-standard D 800 mm or 1500 mm wells, we manufacture customized bumpers.)
The minimum dimensions of the machine allow to:
- Move the power unit to the left and to the right from the axis of the well along the guideways, which allows to change pipelines that do not pass through the center of the well.
- Place the power unit as close as possible to the back wall of the well and make room for the cutting head and new pipeline to enter the well.
- Facilitate the installation and dismantling of the equipment in the cramped conditions of D 800 mm or D 1000 mm wells.
Lowered axis of passage of the rods through the power unit
This design allows to reduce the volume of dismantling the gutter of the well.
New thrust bumper and frame design
Allows even better redistribution of pressure between the front and rear walls of the working well and minimizes the likelihood of destruction of the well.
“Flow through” Technology
The patented “Flow through” MEMPEX technology allows the pipe bursting process to be particularly cost effective. This technology combines three key elements: innovative geometry of the cutting head, threaded pipeline sections, and a dedicated fixing device which keeps the pushed pipeline sections in a solidly jointed state. Thus, during pipe bursting, the flowing of sewage goes through the cutting head and the new pipe. There is consequently no need for arranging forced pumping of sewage on the surface.
Installation options of the ST-40V power unit:
- In a well with diameters of 1000 mm, 800 mm, 1500 mm.
- In a box at design depth.
|Pulling capacity for pipe pulling into position:||40 tons|
|Hydraulic cylinders:||2 pieces|
|Operating temperature range:||from -20ºС to +40ºС|
Hydraulic Power Pack
|Engine:||Honda GX 690 (gasoline)|
|Standard specific fuel consumption:||6,7 l/h|
|Pump capacity (max):||40 l/min|
|Hydraulic cylinder working pressure:||20 MPa|
|Fuel tank capacity:||40 l|
|Hydraulic tank capacity:||100 l|
Overall dimensions and weight
Hydraulic Power Pack: