MNBL-70 / New generation drilling rig with laser guidance system
Our newest drilling rig for precision drilling with laser guidance. Small size of the rig creates new possibilities of application. The new MNBL-70 machine is integrable with our OR-1.5 modular shoring system.
- Guided ground penetration from small pits
- Auger boring with slope control and installation of pipes up to Ø400 mm in diameter
- Performing guided curvilinear pilot bores and pulling pipes up to Ø400 mm in diameter
- Static pipe-bursting up to Ø400 mm.
- Capacity to perform a fully steerable horizontal drilling operation with the installation of pipe up to Ø400 mm in diameter using the method of auger drilling.
- Capacity to perform a fully steerable horizontal drilling operation with the installation of pipe up to Ø400 mm in diameter using the method of dry compaction. This method does not involve removal of soil and is accomplished by using special expanders.
- The pulling force of 80 tons allows carrying out trenchless replacement and increase of old and undersized pipelines with the maximum increase up to Ø400 mm.
- With the use of special rods and radiodetection system, it is possible to use our auger machines for guided curvilinear drilling (horizontal directional drilling) and pulling of pipes up to Ø400 mm in diameter.
- All the work associated with trenchless pipe-installation is performed without the use of water, bentonite or polymer-based drilling fluids.
- There is no need to use additional equipment such as water truck or high-power pumps for pumping out excess drilling fluid.
- Our auger drilling machines are equipped with cutting edge laser guidance systems that allow to perform pilot bores with precise slope control.